Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup: A Must Follow Guide
One of the greatest networking gadgets that may greatly expand your WiFi’s range is the Wavlink AC1200 WiFi range extender. The Wavlink AC1200 range extender eliminates dead spots and boosts your WiFi connection to 867Mbps in places like the garden and garage. You will be amazed by the cutting-edge features that this Wavlink WiFi range extender houses. Perhaps you have just purchased a Wavlink AC1200 WiFi extender for your house and now want to install it. Gotcha! Here, we’ll open the book on all you need to know about Wavlink AC1200 extender setup process quickly and easily. So, let’s get started.
How to Perform Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup?
Either the web-based user interface (GUI) or the WPS method may be used to configure the Wavlink AC1200 range extender. Allow me to break down the methods for you.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup | Manual Method
Follow the instructions below to set up your Wavlink AC1200 WiFi range extender:
- Always keep the Wavlink WiFi extender in the same room as your router.
- To use the extender, switch it on.
- Install an Ethernet wire to link it to your current router.
- Fire up your preferred internet browser.
- You may use whatever web browser you prefer. However, only the most recent version of the browser should be used for the Wavlink AC1200 extender setup process.
- Visit the wifi.wavlink.com website.
- Fill in the Username and Password blanks accordingly.
- Then choose the Login tab and go from there.
- The Wavlink setup dashboard is about to load.
- Thereafter, Wavlink AC1200 extender setup wizard will guide you via the on-screen prompts in order to complete the installation process.
Congrats! The configuration of the Wavlink AC1200 repeater is complete. You may now reposition the extender to any room in your house. Get online quickly and easily wherever in your house or office with the newly upgraded WiFi network.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup | WPS Method
You can also set up your Wavlink AC1200 repeater with the help of the WPS button. Here’s how:
- Turn on your Wavlink device with the aid of an active electrical outlet.
- Be certain that the router and extender are sharing the same room.
- As soon as the LED on your Wavlink AC1200 range extender lights up, start the quest for the WPS button.
- Located the button? Now, press it with care.
- Within a few moments, press WPS on your main router too.
- Your devices will get synced to each other and the Wavlink AC1200 setup process will get completed.
You’ve completed the installation of your Wavlink AC1200 repeater. Place the AC1200 range extender anywhere you choose in your house after completing Wavlink AC1200 extender setup. Home security systems, reflexive surfaces, and metal objects should all be kept at least a few feet away from the extender.
Wavlink AC1200 Extender Setup – Additional Tips
- The Wavlink extender might be harmed by a weak power source. So, bear in mind to never plug your wireless range extender into an outlet that has been damaged in any way.
- When using a wired connection, the Ethernet cable must be in good condition. If it isn’t, you may consider getting a new one. The connection also can’t be shaky.
- Keeping an eye on the distance between wirelessly connected devices is essential. During Wavlink AC1200 extender setup, you must avoid positioning your devices too far apart or their ability to communicate to one another may be impaired. Further, keep some distance between them to avoid signal interference.
- Manually performing Wavlink WiFi extender setup requires utilizing an up-to-date web browser. Take precautions and move all the unnecessary files from your web browser to the bin. In simple terms, delete them.
- Admin information for the Wavlink AC1200 must be entered with care. Because they are case-sensitive. Those must be entered precisely as they appear in the Wavlink WiFi extender’s user guide. Avoid using all capital letters unless absolutely required.
Need More Help?
Have you still not managed to complete the Wavlink AC1200 extender setup process? Worry not! Reach out to our knowledgeable professionals and get your range extender up and running in no time.