The Ultimate Guide to Perform Wavlink AC600 Setup
Got a new Wavlink AC600 range extender? Looking for a guide to set it up? Fortunately, you’ve landed on the right post. Here, we’ve shed light on different methods that can be put to use to perform Wavlink AC600 setup and help you fill WiFi dead zones with a lightning-speed internet connection. Read on.
How to Perform Wavlink AC600 Setup?
Before learning the steps to set up your Wavlink AC600 extender, you should know about the methods that can be employed to get the job done. For your knowledge, the Wavlink AC600 setup success can be achieved either using the manual method or WPS method.
The basic difference between both Wavlink WiFi extender setup methods is that the manual method demands the use of a web browser and an Ethernet cable while the WPS method needs the push of a button.
Let’s dive deep in to know how these both methods can be used to make your Wavlink AC600 extender up and running within a few moments.
Wavlink AC600 Setup Using Manual Method
Given below are the instructions explaining the process of installing your Wavlink AC600 range extender using the manual method:
- Let’s start the process of configuring your Wavlink AC600 extender with unboxing.
- Power up your extender.
- Now, it is time to bring an Ethernet cable into action.
- So, connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Wavlink AC600 range extender’s port and another to the router’s port.
- The connection is supposed to be finger-tight.
- Head over to your computer and switch it on.
- Open Google Chrome. Mozilla Firefox will also work.
- Locate the address bar and input the Wavlink extender’s default URL.
- Press Enter.
- Are you on the page asking for the login details of your Wavlink AC600 extender? Great!
- Now, key in the default Wavlink password and hit Login.
- The Wavlink AC600 setup wizard will welcome you.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
Bingo! The Wavlink AC600 setup process via the manual method has been completed. Wasn’t it easy to execute? Well, if you feel like needing an expert’s guidance during the setup process, our professionals are on their toes to help you. Now, let’s reveal the steps to set up Wavlink AC600 extender using the WPS method.
Wavlink AC600 Setup Using WPS Method
The following are the steps that need to be given a shot to do Wavlink AC600 extender setup via the WPS method:
- Give your Wavlink AC600 some space near the main router.
- Be certain that your Wavlink extender is plugged into a working wall outlet.
- Check all sides of your Wavlink extender and find the WPS button.
- Once found, press it.
- You have to press the WPS button on your main router too.
- The Wavlink AC600 setup process is completed.
That’s all about how to set up Wavlink AC600 range extender using the WPS method. Now, your Wavlink device is all set to provide you with unlimited internet access. But, wait. Don’t you want to enhance the performance of your Wavlink AC600 extender after setting it up? Well, for that, you have to do Wavlink firmware update. Check out the next section to learn how.
Update Firmware via Wavlink AC600 Setup Wizard
To update the firmware of the Wavlink AC600 range extender, the following guidelines will help you:
- First of all, establish a stable Wavlink AC600 extender-router connection.
- Load an updated internet browser on your computer. Additionally, it should be cache-free.
- Now, download the firmware file for your Wavlink AC600 and save it at your favorite location on the computer.
- Open a new tab, and access the Wavlink extender login page by visiting the default web address.
- Get access to the Wavlink AC600 setup wizard using the default password.
- Now, click Setup > Firmware Update.
- Upload the Wavlink AC600 firmware file on the next window and let the firmware update process get completed.
In this manner, the Wavlink AC600 extender firmware can be updated. Your extender is now equipped with all the latest features. However, accessing a blazing-fast internet connection will become a challenge if an unauthorized user gains access to your Wavlink AC600 extender. In that scenario, you are required to tweak some other settings by accessing the Wavlink AC600 setup wizard. In case you are unaware of how to do that, we recommend you get in touch with our experts.