Complete Guide to Perform Wavlink Aerial G2 setup
If you are looking for a detailed guide to perform the Wavlink Aerial G2 setup, then your search ends here. We are going to discuss all the quick and effective methods to help you configure the Wavlink AERIAL G2 extender in a hassle-free manner.
Wavlink AERIAL G2 assists you to boost the range of existing networks throughout the house easily. It has many features that enhance the internet experience. You can enable all the flawless features once you configure it. First, we would tell you about the features of AERIAL G2 so that you can understand them and will able to use them.
Features of Wavlink AERIAL G2
Here is the list of features that you will be able to use after the installation of Wavlink Aerial G2:
- Wavlink AERIAL G2 is an extremely convenient and high-power outdoor weatherproof networking device.
- Dual-band: provides internet speed up to 2.4G150Mbps and 5 GHz 867Mbps, high transmission power breaking down the barriers of WiFi.
- Get multiple operate modes: Repeater, supports AP, and Mesh operation modes and under AP mode.
- It provides Client, Client Repeater modes for various wireless solutions.
Build with solid and high-quality material that is rarely damaged.
These are the awesome features of Wavlink AERIAL G2 that you are going to use after configuring it by accessing the Wavlink login page. Now, let’s move to the process to perform Wavlink Aerial G2 setup.
How to Perform Wavlink Aerial G2 Setup?
Before we dive into the configuration of the AERIAL G2, we would tell you about the necessities first so that you can prepare them before the process. It will assist you in getting the procedure successful.
Wavlink Aerial G2 Setup | Prerequisites
- Suitable and clean place for the installation of AERIAL G2.
- Working electricity socket which supplies the fluctuation-free power supply.
- A constant and reliable internet connection from the internet service provider.
- Quality Ethernet cable for the connection.
- Computer or laptop.
- The default web address of the Wavlink AERIAL G2.
- Keep the admin details of the device in mind.
Now, you know the important requirements that you need to get ready before the installation process.
Methods of Wavlink Aerial G2 setup
To your knowledge, there are two procedures to install Wavlink AERIAL G2 extender in the house. The names of the methods are manual method (Web interface) and WPS button. You can go with any one according to your convenience. Below we have explained both the process so walk through them:
- To commence, unbox the Wavlink AERIAL G2 properly.
- Plug it into the working wall outlet which supplies the error-free power supply.
- Press the start button until the device is booted up.
- Connect the extender with the host router.
- Open the updated internet browser on the computer or laptop.
- Type the default web address of the extender without typos.
- Press the Enter key.
- Log into the extender by giving the admin details.
- Click on the Login button.
- Wavlink Aerial G2 setup wizard will open in which you need to follow the on-screen prompts.
Once you follow all the on-screen instructions properly your device is set up successfully through a web interface.
WPS Button Method
- Initially, take the extender near the host router.
- Power on it by plugging it into the wall outlet.
- Look for the WPS button.
- Once the WPS button is found, press it until you see the light.
- You need to do the same above steps with the host router at the same time.
- Thereafter, wait for some time until the device is configured.
This is how you can perform Wavlink extender setup through the WPS button.
We hope that the above-mentioned manual and WPS button method is helpful for you to perform the Wavlink Aerial G2 setup at home. However, once the device is installed, enable the features of the device to get the best services.